Sunday, November 16, 2008

PICTURES!

I figured I would upload a few photos depicting recent shenanigans and goings-on.

The ornament that was too heavy for my tree and got hung on the windowsill instead. One of my favorite words.


Also one of my favorite words. This ornament is on the tree and cleverly supported in three areas!


I love stars. Of all of the shapes, symmetric, five-point stars are my absolute favorite. I could have done without all of the glitter, though.


Pretty! I went with red and silver this year.


Still incomplete. I need a tree-topper, but have yet to find one that is not gaudy or too large/small. I am the Goldilocks of tree-toppers. I could go for either a star or an angel, but I know others out there probably have a definitive on what goes on the top of a tree. So what is it? A star or an angel? (Or in Dad and Jody's case, a Father Christmas?)


With lights! And a lovely alley view beyond that!


From Election Day. The stickers I made for myself and others to wear. And two of my student workers proudly showing off their merit of civic participation.


Still snowing!

Love!

~g

1 comment:

SLK said...

i found a nice angel for the top of our tree at Micheal's. it's small and silver...and just fitting. i'd go with an angel. i just like the idea of angels watching over us.

i'm a bit jealous of the snow.