Sunday, November 23, 2008

So busy!

I am cleaning the apartment, doing laundry, finishing homework assignments, and will soon be heading to the gym and then to a group meeting for one of the papers I have due this week. Wowza! Nothing like being under the gun.

I made a grocery run yesterday and now have everything we will need for making Thanksgiving dinner for 3 in a hotel room. The only thing I had difficulty finding was the bone-in turkey breast; I did not expect it to look like a frozen chicken. I asked at the meat counter and the woman gave me a bit of back-talk, "Don't you be telling me there are no bone-in turkey breasts over there!" She walked over to the case with me and showed me both the frozen and non-frozen versions, all the while muttering about how there were plenty of of bone-ins and all I had to do was look. Fun times at the grocery store!

I did find the ice cream that Dad and Jody have recently fallen in love with. I got several pints but have a feeling we may be making a trip back to the store to get more.

The craziness of the semester is almost over, for which I am incredibly thankful. I just need to get through Tuesday evening.

Really, there is not a whole lot going on to write about. Just busy as all get out!

Time to change the laundry!

Love!

~g

No comments: