Thursday, November 20, 2008

Where did the week go?!

Wasn't Sunday just yesterday?

Not much new to report. I am working with my groups to frantically finish term papers that are due next Monday and Tuesday. I am also working on a job application that is due next week. Once Tuesday afternoon hits, though, I am in the clear! Woohoo!

My mystery for the day is trying to track down a student from another university to give her back her U-Pass (the transportation card many universities in the city provide to their students). I found her pass on our campus, even though her school is up on the North side. Attempts to contact her failed, so I'm working with the university to find her, let her know I have her pass, and get it back to her.

Turkey Day one week from today! :)

By the way, Grandma K, I did receive the email you sent me awhile back. It got dropped in my spam filter and took me a bit to find. I am not ignoring you, I promise!

Got to get back to the grind. Love!

~g

No comments: