I ran my final in exercise class yesterday and am now done with that! WOOT!!!
Lauren and I celebrated by eating lunch at Hashbrowns, an absolutely amazing breakfast/lunch hole-in-the-wall restaurant that, among other things, makes excellent hashbrowns. It was the perfect way to honor the fact we made it through exercise class without dying.
After lunch we headed to our college. Lauren went to work and I went to the computer lab to work my Capstone project. My team and I met last night for a marathon session of incorporating our client's final feedback into the guide and then finishing it. We walked out of the building shortly after midnight, but IT'S DONE! All that is left is for each of us to read through it and check for grammar/formatting issues.
I was supposed to work a full day today but was exhausted when I got home last night, so I emailed my boss and told her I was taking the morning off. I'm getting my laundry done and straightening up the house a bit, after having slept in gloriously late!
I can't believe I am almost done!
Love!
~g
No comments:
Post a Comment