Friday, February 6, 2009

Broke Down

My iPod is pretty much beyond saving. Mini and I had a good run, but it's time for me to move on.

That being said, I have been watching sale ads for about a month now and doing some online comparisons. I decided to stay with the iPod simply because I think Apple does MP3 players the best. While I will never own an Apple computer I am devoted to the iPod.

The Staples near me had a good deal this week so I decided it was time to upgrade. For only $10 (after rebates) more than normal retail I got:
  • An 8 gig iPod Nano in silver
  • A protective sleeve
  • 4 screen protectors
  • An audio splitter
  • A car charger
  • A wall charger
  • A radio tuner
A great deal considering the protective sleeve alone is more than $10. I will now spend the rest of my Friday night creating play lists and messing with my new tow.

Yayy for no more death songs on my Mini!

Love!

~g

3 comments:

Marshall and Sarah said...

You're talking about the new 4th gen iPod Nano, right? Video capable with the display that flips both shows both vertically and horizontally?

Justin said...

Whooo new technology toys! Congrats on the deal you got too.

gk said...

Yupp, 4th gen. Turn it on its side and all of the cover art comes up. That's pretty empty right now since I don't have an Apple account so it's not being pulled from iTunes. 1832 songs right now and mostly full.