Those of you who are observant may have noticed my blog has changed its looks once again. While I really liked the prior template, it did not always load correctly. The best Justin could determine was that the server/site/etc that hosts the images for that particular template occasionally would be shut down and, as a result, cause things to not load correctly on my blog. It was a small issue, but one that rather annoyed me. We'll see how this new template works.
One benefit of having multiple blogs and multiple templates over the lifetime of those blogs is that I've learned to read and alter HTML coding, in a rudimentary way, of course. I may ask Justin for some help with the coding for this blog but I've already altered it somewhat by myself. I love practicing new skills!
It's been a good couple of lazy days off. Starting tomorrow I work several closes in a row. Not the most fun, but manageable. I'm just glad I have Monday nights off. Mondays, silly and unimportant as it is, is the night that my favorite TV shows are on. If you don't know them already, make sure you check out "Chuck" and "Castle" at some point.
It seems the bitterly cold snap may be easing. We are getting into double-digit ambient air temperatures during the day. The feels-like temps are still in the single digits, but that's better than what it has been. In all honesty, the cold temperatures have not really bothered me. I am always well dressed for the weather when I leave the house, so the only time I really get cold is when I get off at 9 pm and the wind is whipping pretty good from the north and I have to sit in my car as it warms up a bit before I can drive home.
Speaking of which, how long do you need to let the car warm up so it's safe to drive without overly stressing the engine?
There's not much else to report. It's pretty quiet around here lately.
Laundry to do and chicken pot pie to make! I love homemade comfort food!
Love!
~g
No comments:
Post a Comment