Friday, June 5, 2009

Goals

When Justin said he was making a list of 101 goals to be completed in 1001 days, I said to myself, "Self, that's just a darn-tootin' good idea. Maybe you should just go ahead and do the same."

Ok, maybe there was a bit less imagined Old West twang, but you get the idea.

I sat down and I pulled up a Word document and I started typing. Less than a day later there they were, 101 goals to be completed in 1001 days.

I have the same start and end dates as Justin (how could one not want to end on February 29?). Rather than another blog to share my goals and progress, I decided instead to create a website. Google has this handy little website creator feature that allows even the most technologically illiterate people (See Exhibit A) create and publish a simple website.

I am not finished adding content to the site, and I definitely think the formatting and colors will be changing, but the basic information is there. If you are interested, click here.

Love!

~g

3 comments:

SLK said...

Comments on 101:

- I'd really suggest reading the Bible a different way instead of front to cover. Just a thought.

- I LOVE the mini-vacation idea! Thank you! :o)

- Also, a lot of goals under your travel section have the potential to be completed while you are visiting out here (so much history). Hope I can join you in some of it!

- And my favorite..."ask someone out on a date"! HECK YES!

SLK said...

* I meant front to back..hah.

JMK said...

And what's so wrong about sayin' "darn good tooting" little lady? Why, I've a mind to... Dog, settle down....