I baked today. I love baking. When I am happy I want to bake. When I am sad I want to bake. When I am angry I want to bake. Maybe I should have become a baker's apprentice rather than an MPA.
Today I made a new recipe, taken from one of the cookbooks Grandma Mabon gave me for my graduation. Although it was a bit of a long process (2 hours to chill the dough, another hour to let the dough rise once the coils had been made), it was well worth it. These delightful danish-esq treats came out beautifully light and airy and creamy.
Dad has already told me to write up the recipe and pass it along, so I guess you can look for that in the coming days. Karen, I'll send it to you for your Exchange page and anyone who is interested can get it from there.
Love!
~g
1 comment:
bwahaha, you took a picture. Awesome. :D
Post a Comment