My hardwood floors were supposed to be refinished today and tomorrow but we found out last night that the floor guys took another job and pushed back our apartment on the schedule. Our landlord isn't too happy, but what is there to do?
Summer classes are quickly coming to an end. There are a few weeks left, but I know they will pass quickly. In the meantime I am focusing on the papers and tests and work. I can hardly believe how fast summer is passing and how soon my final year of higher education will commence. Life moves at such an amazing rate.
I have recently developed quite a taste for green tea. It is replacing my pop addiction, which I suppose is not all bad. Is it possible to drink to much and remove all the health benefits?
Angela and I are still looking for a roommate to fill the empty room in our apartment. So far none of those who have come by to look at the place have been right. I am having faith the right person will find us soon. In the meantime we are using the extra room for storage. We began moving the living room/ entryway items up there a few days ago in anticipation of the floor work. Our main living area is a little empty but in some ways I do not mind as it is simpler and less chaotic. I have discovered the older I get the less I like being surrounded by a multitude of purposeless, meaningless things.
Life in general is moving along. I'm still alive and hard at it and I can't ask for much more than that.
~g
1 comment:
more blog entries, please.
this is, like, a week old.
<3
Post a Comment