People have been asking me for a year for pictures of my place and the city. I finally got around to taking some decent pictures, which are below and include helpful captions.

The courtyard between the front building and back building. The screen door in the middle of the picture is my front door. The black & white cat, as well at the two cats sitting behind the screen door, are the three kitties who run our apartment.

The 290 Expressway. I walk over this every day on the way to my college. This is about half a mile to the East of my apartment.

The view as I walk from my college to my job on East Campus. Again, this is roughly half a mile to the East of my apartment and I get this view almost every day.

The view from the center of my campus, looking East.
I have to admit that the pictures make it look very pretty.
~g
No comments:
Post a Comment