Thursday, September 24, 2009

Silence is golden

I don't know if silence is really golden, but in thinking about what I am going to write in this post certain song lyrics started running through my head, in particular:

"Silence is golden,
I have been broken.
Safe in my own skin,
so nobody wins."
~Garbage, "Silence is Golden"

The first line is really the only part that applies to my current situation, but I figured I would give you the whole chorus for your reading pleasure.

Things have been rather silent on my blog(s) lately. There really has been nothing of import to write about, save for a trip to Nebraska and a visit by Sarah and Norah, both events of which the majority of those who read this blog already know about.

Frankly, I have just been feeling rather subdued and mellow. My life right now is fairly purposeless and uneventful, which my actions and (lack of) voice reflect. Here's to hoping that changes some time in the near future. Until it does, though, things are going to be pretty quiet.

It was wonderful to see everyone recently! I hope those of you who got my pickles are enjoying them. We've certainly had a wonderful time trying all of the KPE bounty.

Love!

~g

No comments: