Thursday, September 11, 2008

OWIE!!!

I'm kicking butt at the gym but dang does it hurt! The abdominals in particular have taken a beating this week.

I'm going to be an aunt! It is a bit strange to think of but I am excited. And to be honest a little sad and longing for the relationship and the family myself. But mostly just excited and already loving my new niece or nephew. This seals it - we're officially adults now.

Life has been going quickly, as usual. My big event for work is coming up very soon and with the school year fully underway my obligations to our student group are also picking up. Be sure to check out PASA's blog and website!
http://uicpasa.blogspot.com/
http://sites.google.com/site/uicpasa/

The roomie and I are heading to Madison this weekend to celebrate her birthday with some of her friends. We have plans to hit the farmer's market and the local cheese shop. Party people!

We have gotten to know our neighbors upstairs. Last weekend we grilled out together in the courtyard and played corn hole and had a generally good time. Last night we exchanged fruit and vegetables. I like the sense of community and knowing the people I share walls and ceilings/floors with. CNB is still CNB.

Other than that life just continues to plug away.

Love to everyone!!

~g

No comments: