Thursday, September 4, 2008

CNB

Neighbor Joe has officially been dubbed CNB - Cute Neighbor Boy.

CNB came around tonight for help hooking his Mac up to the Internet. I looked decidedly better tonight compared to his first visit, but alas was not able to help. Macs are dumb. He's a bright boy and has a PC for everyday use; his Mac is only a really old secondary computer.

2 miles at the gym today. 2.5 yesterday. Weights and such as well. Dang. I'm trying to convince Lauren to swim tomorrow in an effort to shake up the routine.

No big plans for the weekend. At some point I need to kick it into gear and get into school mode. It's been difficult to transition into this semester considering how few classes have actually been held. I'm sure this next week it will start to feel more settled.

I'm starting to get a social life. I have been invited to road trip to Madison as well as somewhere in Indiana a few weeks from now. Problem is the road trips are scheduled for the same weekend. Yayy for having friends and being in demand!

Stupid Gustav rain bands. I got soaked despite my umbrella (ella, ella, hey hey). It's time for a new umbrella. The 5 + year old one with the broken spokes just isn't cutting it anymore.

I am becoming a fan of headbands again.

~g

No comments: