Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Happenings

So, since my last post I have:
  • Worked a two-day stint in another Cedar Rapids store
  • Met the regional manager who oversees my district manager who oversees my boss who oversees my store and therefore me
  • Had the belts on my car replaced
  • Applied for several more jobs
  • Swam with my face fully in the water thanks to goggles and a not-so-attractive-but-quite-ingenious-nose-squeezer-shutter-thingy-mabob
  • Had a customer write to corporate about how awesome I am
  • Begun following this man's journey (you should, too... it's fantastic)
  • Caught up in my daily journal, although I went on such a break from it there are about 4 days that have nothing written because I can't remember what happened on those days
  • Pulled together an event for my store that will take place next Tuesday, June 22
  • Made an eHarmony profile even though I don't have a full account because a) I'm not sure if I think online dating is worth it and b) because it's freaking expensive
  • Passed the 4-month mark of not drinking any pop/cola/soda/whatever
The above list isn't in the slightest comprehensive, nor is it in chronological order (bullet 2 happened just this morning) but I think those are the highlights.

Love!

~g

No comments: