I have made several references to Cindi, Mindi, and Trixi in the course of this blog. Cindi, Mindi, and Trixi are the names Lauren and I apply to the stereotypical, naive, self-absorbed, never-do-a-thing-for-myself-but-instead-just-bat-my-eyelashes-at-the-nearest-male-and-make-him-jump-to-my-beck-and-call, annoying, cell-phone obsessed, the-rules-do-not-apply-to-me, I-am-the-most-important-creature-to-ever-walk-the-Earth college girls.
When these girls manifest in pairs, they are Cindi and Mindi. Cindi is typically the blonde and Mindi the brunette. They are usually dressed alike.
When these girls manifest in trios, they are Cindi, Mindi, and Trixi. Cindi is again the fashionista blonde, Mindi the brunettes-are-just-as-good-as-blondes-but-secretly-a-Cindi-wanna-be, and Trixi either the not-so-attractive-but-grateful-to-be-a-part-of-the-group friend OR the edgy, I-am-creating-my-own-look-but-can-still-hold-my-own-with-Cindi-and-Mindi girl.
Never have I seen more than 3 together at once, but apparently there is a pack mentality sweeping the campus, because more and more I am seeing groups of 4 running around.
My dilemma: What is the name of the 4th girl?! The best Lauren and I can come up with is Bitzy or Mitzy, but neither name seems to fit. The fourth girl is the aberration. She runs with the pack but can break out and be a normal girl. She is the one who is not afraid to go off the high-dive in swim class or separate from the pack for a short period of time. Who is she?!
This post has a lot of dashed sentences. I am sorry for that.
Love!
~g
2 comments:
Lyndi. With a Y.
Ditzi?
Post a Comment